This little girl’s mother was my BFF in elementary school. She and I have renewed our friendship after 89478 years and I just had to photograph her daughter. I don’t have a lot of kids this age in my portfolio- maybe mom’s get over it by the time their children are 9 or 10. I don’t know. But I love this age. They are so awkward and unsure of themselves and its fun to try to capture the REAL them on camera!
Once upon a time there was a little girl with beautiful long hair.
Then one day the little girl decided she didn’t want to have long hair anymore.
“it’s ok, mommy. i am a grown up now. i can play with sissors.” said she.
So the mommy took her to the hair salon (a.k.a. KIM. a.k.a. miracle worker)First she cut it….
then she styled it…
And here is what we got.
to the left…a little choppy still.
to the right…
and yes… still as cute as ever.
even though her hair is gapped on one side.
- 2014: Dec Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr
- 2013: Dec Nov Oct Aug Jul Jun Jan
- 2012: Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2011: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2010: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2009: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2008: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2007: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul
- 1 of 2
- Next Page »