Our New Site!
Finally our new site is live! It has been a long time coming and in true Grammy fashion, I'd like to thank the folks at BRAIZEN for making it all possible! They far exceeded our expectations in creating our blog-site and from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! And because f'real ya'll, what good is a blog post without some eye candy, I am sharing some images I took of my sweet baby girls a couple weeks back!
The leaves had all fallen, much to my dismay. I never made the time to hog tie them for a photo session. I didn't in the Spring and now Fall, in all its splendor had come and gone! BUT... as I watched my well dressed baby girl step off the bus a couple weeks ago looking all sassy and cute in her flowing skirt and caramel colored boots I said to myself, "self, you have 20 minutes to spare. let's do this". And so, I did! I forced myself to shoot fine jpeg, ya know, to minimize my post flow. (apologies for the photographer speak) As it turns out, fallen leaves make a killer backdrop too. Especially when they are surrounding two such beauties as my sweet angel babies. (I know the mommy speak is even more unbearable, but just let me have it. I am pretty excited about my new site)
Claire & Charlotte
- 2014: Dec Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr
- 2013: Dec Nov Oct Aug Jul Jun Jan
- 2012: Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2011: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2010: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2009: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2008: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2007: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul
- 1 of 18
- Next Page »