Garrett and McKenzie's wedding day was glorious despite the heat the threat of rain. Rain which fell in the nick of time! We were just finishing up our evening portraits on the lawn of Primrose Cottage. It was a fantastic day! Love was in the air! I was pretty well entertained by these lovely people! It's great to be me! Can I just say #ilovemyjob ? Enjoy the sneak peek!
Chateau Elan Wedding . Mark and Kristin
Look! See my lovely couple I had the joy to work with a few weeks back! Chateau Elan is one of my favorite venues. I know it can be redundant to hear me say it over and over and over but I promise you... I love my job and I was so over the moon when I left this fabulous wedding. Everything was perfection and my cheeks hurt from smiling. As usual. *sigh* Congratulations to a delightful couple!
Pleasant Hill Presbyterian and Flint Hill Wedding . Wayne and Kimberle
What a lovely May wedding I celebrated with Wayne and Kimberle at Pleasant Hill Presbyterian and Flint Hill. The sky threatened rain but the sun pulled through. It was sheer perfection and a joy to be apart... Congratulation to a lovely couple!
- 2014: Dec Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr
- 2013: Dec Nov Oct Aug Jul Jun Jan
- 2012: Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2011: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2010: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2009: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2008: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
- 2007: Dec Nov Oct Sep Aug Jul
- 1 of 30
- Next Page »